print options & costs
How do you want your photo choice printed ?
Today’s photography printing has embraced many new exciting styles not available just a few years ago.
- Metal Print: printed on aluminum.
- Wood Print: printed on laminated maple wood.
- Canvas Giclee: museum-quality canvas material.
- Kodak Lustre “E” Endura ; todays standard for normal printing.
- Kodak Endura Metallic Print: available with optional canvas backing that presents an artistic painted look and feel that doesn’t require a mat or glass so that your photo fills the frame without the need of any glaring glass!
- Fuji Pearl: great for display with its sharp detail and high intensity colors.
Protective spray coating can be applied to most of the above options and is a recommenced option to keep your photo looking its best when not using a mat & glaring glass.
With the various available size options of the print along with the different options available for printing and potential price increases from the printer, it is impossible to show actual prices. Something for you to consider is that several of these options do not require that you purchase a frame as they are ready to hang right from the printer. Also, several options would not require that you purchase a mat or even glass as the photo is ready to be directly inserted into your frame. I also do framing and would work with you to find a frame of your choice. Most prints will be delivered within two weeks from date of order. (see several cost examples below)
- 11 x 14 or 12 x 12 metallic on canvas print would cost approximately $75.00.
- 16 x 20 or 12 x 24 metallic on canvas print would cost approximately $100.00.
- 18 x 24 or 12 x 30 metallic on canvas print would cost approximately $150.00.
- 12 x 18 printed on Wood would cost approximately $125.00.
The above cost style examples as of 12/01/15 wouldn’t require the purchase of a mat or glaring glass.
As can be seen above, we need to communicate and for this reason, click on the contact form and provide me with information about which photo you are interested in.
I will be available to assist you in your choices in a timely manner.
My personal choice for printing natural nature photography is metallic finish over canvas. This process emulates Mother Nature’s beauty, without glass glare, giving the viewer the sensation they’re viewing the actual natural scene.